Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Blog 1st Postz~^^


Ok,listen here~
Why I'm writing a BLOODY blog
here in blogspot???

Becoz>>> I'm damm bored with my "holiday" *(Sunday)
Its Killing ME!!!!

Well~

After, I Waste+ing My Half Day Time ~
Since, me was woke up....
So, my uncle said that me should train about .....

My Driving SKiLL!!=D
God Bless Me~ (finally got smthing to do!!)

1pm~
my uncle come my home and fetch me
go to somewhere near my home~

~~~~~~~~~And tis is wad i'm driving XD~~~~~~~~~ ~Side View~

Let's C inside =D~~~

Ok Me sit in and start my driving LessoN~

PS: Becoz Me don hav extra hand to take photo ,
so don't have photo tat when i'm driving =D

3hour laterz...............................










Finally, u know wat thing i learning in Tis 3 hour???
Its Two of All !!!! @@
1) Side ~ Parking
2) L ~ Parking


Hw abt YOU~ think abt them???
1) Side~Parking ( Ur dad or mom do it easy isit? )
2) L~ Parking (Ow~ juz harder than side parking isit ??)














No~!!!!
You're wrong!!
You're totally Fu*king Wrong!!

tat's y i take 3hour to master 2 of them...
*(actually I still can't do it very well~) =D





~~~~~~Epic FaiL!~~~~~xD







Ok~ Let's wait my next lesson i tell u more ......
-
-

-
That's all for today~^^
~Wish you
have a bad day ~ 囧

5 comments:

  1. haizzz~
    hope u next time can drive this van for "Drifting"
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny~
    drive van~
    haha~
    then sure can drive to my house n can fetch many ppl~~
    haha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh...I'm reading this called "blog" stuff in 2015!!!

    ReplyDelete

???

Website counter